- Tablets with Calcium carbonate, Vitamin K and Vitamin D3
- Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body
- Vitamin D3 is responsible for the blood balance of Calcium and Phosphate meant for bone formation
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body: it represents 1 to 2 % of our bodyweight (1 to 1.5 kg) found at 99 % in the bones and the teeth
Not only the total amount of ingested Calcium is important to keep strong bones, muscles and nerves: from the food to the bones, Calcium follows a complex path. Without the help of two vitamins this would not even be possible.
- From the food to the blood: dietary Calcium is absorbed at the level of the intestine, by a specific transporter which is stimulated by Vitamin D3. This vitamin is further on responsible for the blood balance of Calcium and Phosphate meant for bone formation.
- From the blood to the bone: circulating Calcium is brought to the bone matrix by proteins like osteocalcin. This is possible only if osteocalcin has been activated through a reaction dependent on Vitamin K.
The right combination!
The Calcium, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K present in Doppelherz® aktiv KalD3 tablets constitute the ideal combination to reach Calcium recommended daily intakes and ensure an optimal Calcium integration into the bones.
Take 1 tablet daily at meal with enough liquid. Do not chew. Tablets can be divided into halves, if necessary.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage!
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The product should be stored out of the reach of children.
Do not store above 25 °C.
1 tablet corresponds to 1 kcal/4 kJ.
Calcium carbonate, Gum arabic, Starch, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium salts of fatty acids, Crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Magnesium hydroxide carbonate, Talc, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Polyethylene glycol, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Phytomenadione (Vitamin K)